Explore the world of innovation by linking to other sites on the World Wide Web. The following Web sites are excellent places to begin your journey.
- Canada Foundation for Innovation - The Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI) is an independent corporation established by the federal government to strengthen Canadian capability for research.
- Canada's National Research Council -The National Research Council of Canada (NRC) is recognized as one of the world’s best national organizations for research and innovation. NRC provides integrated science and technology solutions in areas of critical importance to Canada.
- Canadian Innovation Centre - The Canadian Innovation Centre is a national organization dedicated to assisting inventors, entrepreneurs and innovative companies.
- Innoventures Canada - Innoventures Canada, I-CAN, is a national consortium of Canada’s top research and technology deployment organizations.
- Let’s Talk Science - Let’s Talk Science is a Canada-wide organization which strives to improve Science literacy through leadership, innovative educational programs, research and advocacy.
- Youth Science Foundation Canada - The Youth Science Foundation Canada has been making project-based science accessible to young Canadians with an interest in science since 1962. YSF Canada oversees over 100 Science Fairs with 25,000 participants across Canada, culminating with 450 or so top entries at the Canada-Wide Science Fair each spring.