Manning Fund helps influential tech companies in Canada evolve and succeed. We offer a vast array of services related to businesses’ start-up to scale-up which help them grow and deliver exceptional innovation to address the current issues in society.
These are among the many services all companies supported by Manning Fund receive:
Consultative support and networking to talents – Businesses get professional advice on any aspect of business and entice and retain high-skilled manpower.
Connection to investors – Businesses get the opportunity of networking with relevant venture capitals, investors, and funds worldwide.
Connection to business partners – Businesses get to create noteworthy relationships with prospective clients, business partners, fellow start-ups, as well as government units.
Manning Fund’s Service Programs
1. Start-Up Stage Services
Manning Fund offers a wide range of in-person and virtual services to help businesses grow. With the Start-Up Stage Services, clients will have access to Manning Fund’s start-up toolkit, market intelligence, workshops, and entrepreneurship guidelines.
To apply for the Start-Up Stage Services, you need to meet the following requirements:
Have at least one feasible product or service.
Have early market interest; possibly a product to market fit
Have already raised or could potentially raise pre-seed investments for clinical or product trials.
2. Growth Services
If your application for Manning Fund’s Growth Service program is approved, you’ll gain access to the following:
- Expert advice on venture capital, marketing, sales, regulatory, and recruitment.
- One-on-one mentorship
- Connections to clients, partners, and investors.
- Growth sales and marketing programming.
- PR promotion.
- Community events, discounts, and communication opportunities.
- Newsletter with VIP offers.
- To apply for this program, the following criteria must be met:
- Currently have a product in the market with great demand.
- Having go-to-market capacity or excellent product trials.
- Have already raised or could potentially raise grade A investments for introductory deployments.
If your application for Manning Fund’s Momentum program is approved, you’ll gain access to the following:
- Access to a worldwide community of senior executives.
- Access to data-driven insight and diagnostic tools.
- Curated executive services.
- Media, PR, public, and regulatory affairs assistance.
- Growth, marketing, and sales support.
To apply for this program, the following criteria must be met:
- Have a high possibility of reaching a revenue of $100 million in five years.
- Based in Canada but aims to expand globally.
- Have the capability of engaging with global experts and executive peers.